Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Confidence Workshop | Day 1

As I recently mentioned, I was lucky enough to get to attend Me Ra Koh's Confidence Workshop last month, and it was a fantastic experience! Two days of intense learning and hands on training - heaven! Me Ra and her husband Brian provided a wonderful environment in which to listen, learn, ask questions, try new things, and discover things about myself as a photographer. And I want to thank them both SO much!

Day one included a moms & babies photo shoot, right in the lobby of the Hotel Murano where the conference was held. Here are some of the shots that I was able to get:










That's it for now, but stay tuned for a summary of day two of the workshop!

1 comment:

  1. You got some GREAT images Jen. I look forward to seeing what you got from day 2.

    ReplyDelete