Friday, June 4, 2010

Confidence Workshop | Day 2

The second day of the Confidence workshop resulted in a lot of "a-ha" moments for me.  The moment when new knowledge finally clicks into place for real, and you know you're going to be able to call on that information right when you need it, forevermore - that's what I wanted from this weekend. 

I also came away feeling, well, confident, that I'm on the right track here, and I'm not wasting my time.  After so many years of doing a job that was just a job, and brought zero joy to my life, I am truly excited to be on this new path, building a career that I love!

Anyway, thanks for listening!  Now to the fun part - here are some of the images I got from our families and seniors shoot.  We went over to the UW Tacoma campus for the shoot.  Amazing place!  It was like getting a dozen different locations in one, that you would never suspect were all within view of each other. 

















Wishing you all an enjoyable weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great shots! So glad you had fun!

    LOVE the first of the Senior shots and and the 3rd family shot! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... all of them! Love the colors... love the location... love YOUR eye! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos. I love the one of the little girl sitting on the track with her family behind her. You have an awesome eye.

    ReplyDelete