Saturday, May 22, 2010

M's Senior Photos, Part 1 | Seattle Senior Photographer

Something that will most likely never get easier about being a photographer in the Northwest? Predicting the weather. We had great plans for M's senior photo session last week - a week of beautiful weather, I might add, even up to the hour before our scheduled afternoon together. But alas, for once, the forecasters got it right, and the sunny, blue sky completely clouded over, and the rain and wind arrived, literally as I was driving into town to meet M.

Nevertheless, we were able to dodge a few raindrops to have a mini-session that day - hence the "Part 1" in the title of this post. More to follow, I'm sure we'll see the sun again soon, right? Right?









Coming soon, I'll be posting photos from my awesome workshop last weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These look great!! I especially love the last one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Jennifer! I love the last one also! I have been wanting to do some umbrella pics, but haven't done it yet. Good luck with finding a rain free day to finish these up!

    ReplyDelete