Thursday, May 13, 2010

Darling Baby F | Seattle Newborn Photographer

Oh, I so enjoyed meeting Miss F for the first time, she was sooo tiny and smelled sooo good! She was 11 days old when I photographed her, and was such a happy baby, as long as you weren't changing her diaper... We didn't have a lot of time together, but that just means we'll do it again soon, I hope! Here are several of my favorites...












I've really been enjoying these newborn sessions, so if you know any expectant mommies, please send them a link to my blog or suggest my Facebook page to them! 

And now for a few days of blog silence as I head off to MeRa Koh's CONFIDENCE Workshop.  I'm so excited to be attending this workshop, and hope to be back after the weekend with tons of new ideas and skills!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, you helped capture some great memories, what great expressions! Cant wait to see more

    ReplyDelete