Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Upcoming Maternity Event at Buggy!


I'm excited to announce that I will be part of an upcoming maternity event at Buggy, a very hip local maternity and baby consignment shop in the Madrona neighborhood of Seattle.  The 3 day event, Uteropia, will be held March 12-14, and I will be there all day on Saturday, March 13th, offering FREE belly shots to expectant moms!  The event is still shaping up, but I know they plan to feature several great products for new moms, and other vendors will be present throughout the event. 

Please spread the word to all your pregnant friends and family!  And feel free to contact me with any questions, as always I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete