Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring Portrait Special | Snohomish Portrait Photographer

I know, I'm pushing the Spring envelope, but a few sunny days in a row, and I can't help it!  Are you feeling it too?  Here's an idea for a way you could kick off your Spring - let's get out in the sun (non-rain?) and capture photos of your family as they are now...

As I continue to build my portfolio, I would love to offer a spring special to you, or to anyone else you know who might be interested:

Spring Portrait Special
*  60 - 90 minute session at the outdoor venue of your choice, in King or Snohomish county
*  $75 session fee will be waived
*  1 complimentary 8x10 portrait of your choice
*  all other prints and digital images discounted 10% off regular prices
*  I will ask you to sign a model release form so I may use the images in my galleries

If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at jensharon1013@gmail.com, or via my Facebook fan page.  I would also really appreciate it if you would pass this blog post on to any of your local friends who may be interested!  The offer isn't limited to family portraits, either.  I'd love to do sessions with couples, high school seniors, and newborns as well!

Important note:  I am offering FIVE of these free sessions, so act fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment