Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 is going to be HUGE!

That's right, I'm wasting NO more time, 2010 is the year to build my business!  I need a blog - check!  I need a website (nudge, nudge, web-designer husband of mine...)  and I need some portrait victims volunteers to help me build my portfolio!  Spread the word, friends, because now is the time to take advantage of my extremely affordable services...

Upcoming posts are going to feature some of my previous photo shoots, as a way to showcase my work while my website is under construction. 
And since we can't have a post on a photography blog without a photo, here's one of my darling son, Carter...

Thanks for joining me on this journey!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations and wishing you all the best for 2010! You can do this!! Love the photo of your son. Adorable, look at those awesome eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, congratulations. I wish you all the luck this year and so happy to be SOARING with you!

    http://www.photographybymarladee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. jen I love the start of the blog...can't wait to see more. Best of luck to you. You are so talented!

    xox
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Wishing you much success with your business!
    Minna

    ReplyDelete