Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meet K | Snohomish Senior Photographer

Now that my computer woes are hopefully behind me, I can start sharing photos again, which, after all, is the whole idea here...  I had the best time with K this last fall, shooting her high school senior photos.  She was my first senior, of hopefully many to come.  We ran around downtown Snohomish exploring all the fun locations to be found, and I was really happy with how they all turned out.  This is what I want to do!!  Bring it on, seniors, I need to find more of you.... 

K, I hope you're enjoying the adventure of your Freshman college year, I wish you the best.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day.






2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos! The lighting and the colors are gorgeous. And your model is pretty cute too. Great job!
    Billie Mitchell
    billiemitchellphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete