Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunshine at Seward Park | Seattle Children's Photographer

After weeks of rain, I was finally able to schedule an afternoon session with the H family, on the ONE sunny day of practically the whole month.  I picked a nice little grassy spot under a tree and we had some great toddler-wrangling fun for an hour!  I'm now thinking perhaps the issue has more to do with the number of children being wrangled at once, vs the age, truly.  Haha!  (I sense a new kind of casting call in the future...)

But you can't go wrong laying on a quilt in the grass in the park, on a sunny Seattle afternoon, and a fun time was had by all. 

Some favorites!:








Family portrait season is heating up, folks!  How long has it been since YOUR family was photographed together?  I'm scheduling through the summer right now, and weeknight evenings are a great time to fit in a session!  Contact me for availability/prices.  

2 comments:

  1. Great job Jen! I love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo shoot is BEAUTIFUL! Jen!!! I'm so proud of YOU!!! These photos are just stunning! Your clients have to be so EXCITED!!

    Great job girl!!!

    xoxo,
    m

    ReplyDelete