Sunday, June 12, 2011

Studio Lighting workshop | Seattle Portrait Photographer

I recently had a chance to take a couple of classes on studio lighting, at a fun studio in Seattle, downtown in Pioneer Square.  Local photogs, if you have a chance to check out REDred Photo School & Studio, I recommend them - affordable and effective hands on education! 

During the hands-on lighting lab, we had 3 models to work with, and chose magazine photos to try to recreate - figuring out the types of lights that were used, how many, positioning, etc.  If I was thinking, I would have also snapped a photo of the magazine page, but alas, you'll have to trust me.  These are some of my favorite shots from my class:






1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to take the REDred Photoshop class in early July. Do you have any desire to take it with me?

    Becca

    ReplyDelete