Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Announcing - Jen In A Million Photography!!

Today's the day for my big announcement!  I'm thrilled to reintroduce myself to you today, because Jennifer Sharon Photography is becoming Jen In A Million Photography, effective today!

It has been so exciting making this all happen behind the scenes, let me tell you.  Thanks to the amazing talents of Kim at MadiLu Designs, I have a fantastic new logo, and all that goes with that - new business cards, brochures, packaging and more. 


And with a new brand identity has come the time for a snazzy new blogsite - my blog and website all in one wonderful place - and so I say goodbye to this Blogger blog.  It has served me well, and will remain in place to show my past work, and to point anyone who stops by to my new home at http://www.jeninamillion.com/.  Please join me!  And while you're at it, make certain you come and "Like" Jen In A Million's new Facebook page as well.  This is where you'll get up to the minute announcements of special offers, and events!

I guess that's it!  My final Blogger post as Jennifer Sharon Photography.  I would LOVE some housewarming comments over at Jen In A Million, if you have a moment! 

All My Love...
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment