Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Post of 2012! | Seattle Portrait Photographer

So, I may not be ready to post my resolutions for the new year, but I didn't want that to keep me from posting a few holiday highlights to start the year off.  I promise, the resolutions are percolating, and I will shout them out soon.  I need the accountabiltity, I'm sure everyone can relate!

I had a number of mini sessions for the holidays that were so fun - family sessions, and some studio mini sessions with some of my mom's daycare babes!

After a whole month of no blog posts (shameful gasp!), I have several lined up in the days to come, but for now, here is a smattering of my favorites from the holiday season.









Happy New Year to you all! 

PS - just a reminder that my 2012 print prices will take effect next week, so this is your last chance to order prints at my current prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment