Monday, October 4, 2010

Jack & Jill Special - Extended!

The Jack & Jill Consignment Sale took place this past weekend, and it was so much fun!  It was my first time being a vendor, so I learned a lot, met so many great people, and networked with the other vendors.  What a great experience!

I wanted to do something to welcome new visitors and clients to my blog, so I have decided to extend the promotion that I was offering at the sale, for an additional 2 weeks, to my blog readers and Facebook fans.   This means you!  Even if you did not attend the sale, you can take advantage of this offer.  Here it is:
  • Book your portrait session by Friday, October 15th, and receive a complimentary 10x20 storyboard.  (A $50 value!)
  • Payment of the session fee books your session.
  • Must follow up to schedule a date for your session within 10 days of booking, and the session itself must take place within 120 days. 
Here is an example of a storyboard - picture it with YOUR photos!  These look fantastic framed on your wall, no additional matting necessary.




Contact me if you are interested!  I look forward to hearing from you.

Coming soon, I will be posting more about the other vendors I met this weekend.  Talking with them resulted in some great ideas for themed sessions that I will be offering this fall.  Keep checking back!

1 comment: