Friday, April 2, 2010

The Bellies of Buggy | Seattle Maternity Photography

I'm back, again!  After a few busy weeks filled with portrait sessions, a maternity event, and an anniversary weekend away, I've got lots of new blog material, yay!  First, I've been dying to share all the lovely baby bumps I got to capture at Uteropia, the maternity event held at Buggy in March. 

Thank you to all the beautiful mommies-to-be who gave me a few minutes of their time, I hope you enjoy your photos!  Here are some of my favorite shots of the day:







And yes, you may very well recognize that last lovely mama as Heather, one of the owners of Buggy.  Glowing, right?

Next up, stay tuned for some detail shots that I took that day at the shop, in between bellies.  :)  If you haven't had the chance to head to Madrona, I highly recommend it.  Fill a few hours exploring Buggy and other neighborhood shops, and check out the Hi Spot Cafe while you're there, yum...

1 comment:

  1. they are all wonderful shots, but I love the bare bellied first shot - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete